The St. Vincent de Paul School Advisory Committee
has three main purposes:
1. Promotion of Catholic Education
- Encourage parents to utilize St. Vincent de Paul School as the primary education facility for their children.
- Provide a medium of communication for parents and students to communicate their concerns to the school administration and for school administration to communicate with parents and students.
- Assist the administration with the development of requests and presentations to the parish council and parish committees, parish at large, and parents of St. Vincent de Paul School students on issues affecting and related to the school.
- Promote and publicize the activities and accomplishments of St. Vincent de Paul School to the community.
- Provide service to school parents and students by providing an unbiased presentation of parents' and students' concerns to the school administration.
- Communicate decisions to the parents and students made by the school administration.
- Follow up on the decisions of the school administration to facilitate implementation.
- Develop and initiate fundraisers, volunteer help programs, other school activities, and programs that the Home and School Association or administration may seek help on.
- Provide service to the school by discussing, giving advice, and offering suggestions on school issues brought before the committee.
- Support decisions made by the school administration.
- Serve on the Grievance committee if requested.
- Cooperatively work on other committees and boards within the parish.